[pct-l] Hiking shoes

gary_schenk at verizon.net gary_schenk at verizon.net
Wed Sep 25 09:18:23 CDT 2013

 Perhaps even more important than the shoe/boot is the insert. A couple of years ago I stopped at the New Balance store in Pasadena and they put me on this gizmo that read my feet. They then recommended an insert. It was expensive, about $60, so I almost blew it off. I got it though, and it was one of the smartest things I ever did. Before they finally got too stinky and worn out, I got something like 700 miles on those inserts with no foot pain ever. I'm a believer!

Gary