[pct-l] Ross lake WA Lower Elevation Alternate

b j xthrow at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 24 23:05:59 CDT 2013

Hi all,

There's a troop of us PCTers that came off the trail at trout lake due to baaad weather and having been given a dose of a bad weather scare, we're discussing backup plans as we head further north.

  Can anyone provide or point the way towards route info / maps about a lower-elevation alternative route further north after Stehekin to get to Canada (if we need to stay low to avoid a similar ugly weather event)?  Someone mentioned Ross Lake.  Is that the route?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions. Please copy my email in your response as I may have limited access to Internet in the next while - there also may be a delay in my response due to me being on the trail too.

Rhiannon / Porsché