[pct-l] New Wanna-be Thru-hiker

gary_schenk at verizon.net gary_schenk at verizon.net
Mon Sep 23 08:58:24 CDT 2013

 Well, I agree with Diane. It'll be almost impossible to thruhike with no money and no savings. I don't think she was talking shit, just talking reality. You might be thruhiking, but you still need food, clothing and shelter. If you spend your time hunting, fishing and making clothing out of deerhide, you'll have very little time for hiking.

Gary