[pct-l] New Wanna-be Thru-hiker

Cat Nelson sagegirl51 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 10:50:20 CDT 2013

Hiking without money and savings would mean panhandling, dumpster diving,
raiding hiker boxes, mooching, and being a leach. I'll prepared, and ill
advised.  Yogi the Bear would  admire you, Boo boo would cringe.

Cat McPeek (SageGirl)
sagegirl51 at gmail.com
“One of the great things about long-distance hiking is that the trail
doesn’t care how old or fit you are or how much you’ve trained. Virtually
anybody can get out there and enjoy walking."
Scott Williamson