[pct-l] New Wanna-be Thru-hiker

chiefcowboy at verizon.net chiefcowboy at verizon.net
Mon Sep 23 09:15:25 CDT 2013

I agree with Gary and Diane (who, by the way IS a "seasoned thru hiker").
Trying to thru hike with no money or savings is ridiculous.  The trip is
difficult enough with funding but having to forage for food will make it
near impossible.  That is not to say that folks on a budget can't try it,
but some sort of funding should be in place.