[pct-l] Mexico to Palm Springs

Doug Carlson doug-sue at centurylink.net
Thu Sep 19 12:58:19 CDT 2013

I can hike up to the San Jacintos and if snow, quit there.  So if I plan on
doing that, I could hike earlier, right?  I suppose there are places you can
cache water along the route?  Is there a good logical stopping place before
the San Jacintos?  I might be able to do those in November before the snows
come.

Something about talking trail that always gets something stirring inside me.

-Trew