[pct-l] Just joining....

Cat Nelson sagegirl51 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 11:58:32 CDT 2013

Here I thought hiking desert would be miserable! What do I know! Have had
the pleasure yet.

Taking the Mountaineers Club - Navigation Class in the pouring rain then
the Snowshoeing in and Camping Class on the PCT in Washington last year was
fun.

Cat McPeek (SageGirl)
sagegirl51 at gmail.com
“One of the great things about long-distance hiking is that the trail
doesn’t care how old or fit you are or how much you’ve trained. Virtually
anybody can get out there and enjoy walking."
Scott Williamson