[pct-l] JMT bread

Diane Soini dianesoini at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 20:18:18 CDT 2013

Yes, JERF. Of course, we all will disagree what "real food" is.

I happen to like the recommendations (if not the actual tone) of The
Primal Blueprint. I also like the recommendations for fitness, which
have also transformed things as much as quitting eating grains and
seed oils and eating more protein from animals with more than 2 legs.