[pct-l] JMT bread

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 16:32:19 CDT 2013

Good point Ken.  Products may list sugars by different names.  Many of them
are actually products of the break down of corn and HFCS, some are not, but
all are pretty empty calories.  I always check labels now and often find
several sugars listed in the same product, meaning that the actual quantity
of sugar is much higher that it appears at a quick glance.  Here's just one
list of names for sugar I found on a quick Google search:

Agave nectar
Barbados Sugar
Barley malt
Beet sugar