[pct-l] JMT bread

Tortoise tortoise73 at charter.net
Wed Sep 18 23:13:32 CDT 2013

I find reading the nutritional label to see how many carbs and how much sugar works very well. Also pay attention to the serving size and servings per container.

Tortoise

All content is copyrighted by their respective authors.
Use elsewhere than this list without permission prohibited.

Dictated / Typoed on my iPad.