[pct-l] JMT bread

Ken Powers ken at gottawalk.com
Mon Sep 16 13:39:31 CDT 2013

One thing we have noticed is they changed the name from "sugar" or "fructose
syrup" to something else. I have seen a lot of "evaporated cane syrup" and
other names for sugar. Or listing several types of sugar so they all show up
lower on the content lists.  Marketing!

I searched for "other names for sugar" on the internet and found a long list
of articles.
Ken