[pct-l] Don’t Mess With PCT Women

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Mon Sep 16 11:04:41 CDT 2013

One dayTrailDust and some of her female hiking friends came in off the trail for azero day.  They had been hiking hard anddecided they need some trailtown amenities.

Theydecided to get some salon treatments and stay at a nice hotel in single rooms.  They also headed down to the local saloon forhot pizza and cold brews.

When they checked out of the hotel the next morning, the deskclerk handed them each a bill for $150.00.

TrailDust demanded to know why the charge was so high.  "I agree it's a nice hotel, but therooms aren't worth $150.00 for just an overnight stay!  I didn't even have breakfast."

The clerk told her that $150.00 is the 'standard rate', and breakfast had beenincluded had she wanted it.

TrailDust insisted on speaking to the Manager. The Manager appeared and, forewarned by the desk clerk, announced: "Thishotel has an Olympic-sized pool and a huge conference centre which areavailable for use."

"But I didn't use them," replied TrailDust.

''Well, they are here, and you could have," explained the Manager.

He went on to explain that she could also have gone to the lounge to beentertained with live music for which they were so famous.

"But we didn't go to the lounge." she pleaded.
"Well, we provide it and you could have," theManager replied.

No matter what amenity the Manager mentioned, she replied, "But we didn'tuse it!"

After several minutes discussion, and with the Manager still unmoved, shedecided to pay, wrote a check and gave it to him.

The Manager was surprised when he looked at the check. "But madam, thischeck is for $50.00."

"That's correct I charged you $100.00 for sleeping with me," shereplied.

"But I didn't!" exclaimed the very surprised Manager.

"Well, too bad, I was here, and you could have."