[pct-l] News from the High Sierra

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Mon Sep 16 07:57:00 CDT 2013

Snow Bunny Unsupported Reinhold writes: That trail town saloon buddy of yours reminds me of me.  I have a T-Shirt with the following High Sierra Gazette wanted add logo: * * * HIGH  SIERRA  GAZETTE * * * News from the Beautiful High Sierra, Mammoth  Lakes, WANTED - Good  Woman, Must be able to clean, Cook, Sew, Dig Worms & Clean Fish. Must have Boat & Motor. Send picture of Boat & Motor.
Switchback replies: All an old guy like me would want in a PCT woman is a good housekeeper and a nurse.  How sad the mighty trail warrior has come down to this.  But I still have my motorcycle trike.  Just came back from 13 days on the road to Canada.