[pct-l] Isobutane Canister performance

John Abela john at hikelighter.com
Sun Sep 15 19:45:23 CDT 2013

The best that I have ever gotten out of a 100g canister, while using a
Jetboil Sol Ti, has been 21 boils of 16 ounces of water, with the flame on
about 50-60%.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/50366/jetboil_21.jpg

This was over an 11 day period and around 8 thousand feet of elevation.

+John Abela
HikeLighter.Com