[pct-l] Isobutane Canister performance

Dan Welch welchenergy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 16:36:22 CDT 2013

That works out to about 6.8 L per 100 g of fuel.  That's pretty good. You
must be using a good windscreen with that??  That squares with what I've
gotten on similar stoves.  I get about 10L per 100g in the field (Sierra
high country) with a JetBoil rig.  That is, if I'm careful (not
over-boiling, disconnecting the tank immediately, etc.), so I've recently
switched over to that.

Thanks for the info...  Glad to get confirmation from others!

Timberline