[pct-l] JMT bread

Blanchard, Sym SWB3 at pge.com
Sun Sep 15 17:49:27 CDT 2013

Shroomer,  I totally agree.  I cut out the fake foods about 10 years ago, quickly lost 70 pounds, and have kept it off.  I think the endocrinologists are figuring out that we need to keep our hormones balanced.  Sugar, flour, trans-fats, as well as many other non-whole foods (and other factors such as stress, not sleeping, environmental toxins, etc.) tend to throw off our insulin, cortisol, and adrenaline (as well as other hormones).  Another really good book is by endocrinologist Diana Schwarzbein M.D. http://www.amazon.com/The-Schwarzbein-Principle-Transition-Regeneration/dp/1558749640.  Happy Trails, Symbiosis