[pct-l] at the "edge"

Diane Soini dianesoini at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 16:45:11 CDT 2013

I do not know a source for packets of sesame oil. But perhaps you
could reuse a small bottle such as from 5 hour energy (you can always
throw out the product inside) and bring a small amount this way. I'm
always on the lookout for interesting containers to re-use. You know
you're a real backpacker when you go to the grocery store looking for
containers, you don't care what's inside so long as whatever it is
won't leave a residue and not cost too much.