[pct-l] Water Report vs Water Plan

Matt Signore mpsignore at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 13:34:31 CDT 2013

Concerning Yogi and postholer ever working together.  It won't be
happening.  In fact I have a better chance of getting a greeting card from
Fireweed during the holiday season.

For years postholer has publicly attacked anyone, particularly Yogi, who
has sold items to hikers.  That was until the postholer map set was
available for purchase.  Then miraculously postholer stopped publicly
bashing people for selling printed materials to the hiking community.
 However, the public bashing hasn't stopped.  The flavor of the past few
years was postholer attacking the quality of Half Mile's maps.  Not that
anyone I know of has been lost because of any fault of Half Mile.  Unlike
Half Mile's maps that are available as a free download and plenty accurate
( donate if you like, and please do the maps are awesome ) postholer's maps
are available at a set cost.  Just remember just a few years back selling
to the hiking community was a no no.  Now it is fine because postholer has
something to sell.

So, don't expect communication between Yogi and postholer.  Yogi works
quite nicely with Half Mile, and quite frankly it is like peanut butter and
jelly.  It just works.  You get the Half Mile map set, and the mileage Yogi
uses matches that data. Viola!

Matt Signore
pcthandbook.com

--