[pct-l] Water Report vs Water Plan

Michael Irving michaeljirving at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 12:41:45 CDT 2013

I would also add that Oregon (at least the northern 1/2) and Washington have been wetter than average this summer.  We also had a very heavy snow year in Oregon and Washington in the winter of 2011-2012 and a pretty good average snowpack in 2012-2013, so the Pacific Northwest hasn't really been "dry".

I like the concept though.

-GoalTech