[pct-l] Water Report vs Water Plan

Scott Bryce sbryce at scottbryce.com
Fri Sep 13 14:45:02 CDT 2013

On 9/13/2013 12:34 PM, Matt Signore wrote:
> Concerning Yogi and postholer ever working together.  It won't be
> happening.

I was not suggesting that they should or could work together. I was
simply saying that knowing how reliable upcoming water sources were was
very helpful. Yogi includes that information in her guide.

I suppose that if water report information were to be combined with Post
Holer's water information it would necessitate Half Mile and Post Holer
working together. I have visions of snowballs in the Anza-Borrego desert
in mid July.