[pct-l] Water Report vs Water Plan

Scott Bryce sbryce at scottbryce.com
Fri Sep 13 12:37:43 CDT 2013

On 9/12/2013 10:20 AM, postholer wrote:
> Your input, criticisms, suggestions, etc. will be very welcomed.

I found similar information in Yogi's guidebook very useful. One would
still want to consult the water report for some sources. For example,
water at Boulder Oaks campground would be reliable in an extremely dry
year, but could be shut off at any time.

If there was a way to combine the two into a single document, that would
be very useful.

This source is reliable, even in a dry year.
This source is generally reliable and was flowing two weeks ago.
This source is not reliable, but had water last week.
This man-made source, normally reliable, has been shut off.

That sort of thing.

What I would really like to see, though I doubt it is feasible, is a
well dug between any two consecutive reliable water sources that are
more than 20 miles apart.