[pct-l] Isobutane Canister performance

Tortoise tortoise73 at charter.net
Thu Sep 12 13:07:43 CDT 2013

I weigh my fuel canisters before and after my trips. I also compute the rare weight on unused canisters. Thus I know about how much is left in a canister. Thus I track my fuel usage and then estimate how much fuel I'll need for a planned trip. Works for me.

Tortoise

All content is copyrighted by their respective authors.ch
Use elsewhere than this list without permission prohibited.

Dictated / Typoed on my iPad.