[pct-l] Isobutane Canister performance

Michael Irving michaeljirving at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 12:27:24 CDT 2013

I can't take it anymore...Matt...you need to chill.  Take it for what it
is.  Feel free to post alternative viewpoints for consideration, but the
vitriol in your message is so over the top, it's like Mary just killed your
first-born or something.  She's just trying to help...assume that good
intent.  Your info is helpful, but the spirit in which it's delivered is
frankly dumbfounding to me.  Can't we all get along...there's enough
flaming on the Internet, this is one spot that "generally" stays away from
that.  Thanks for your insightful information...but for the sake of all of
us, please play nice.

-GoalTech