[pct-l] TRT Parking - and WATER

Jeffrey Olson jjolson60 at centurylink.net
Tue Sep 10 11:37:31 CDT 2013

When I hiked the TRT many years ago I dropped off water at road
crossings - I can't remember where specifically.  They were really
welcomed.  I washed with the water I didn't drink or carry.  it is hot
and dry in the northand east...  Crush the gallon jugs and carry them to
the next outpost of civilization - never far away...

Jeff