[pct-l] Youngest Triple Crowner

greg mushial gmushial at gmdr.com
Sun Sep 8 15:15:01 CDT 2013

> Message: 4
> Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2013 20:14:02 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Nick Thelen <nthelen03 at yahoo.com>
> Subject: [pct-l] Youngest Triple Crowner
> To: "pct-l at backcountry.net" <pct-l at backcountry.net>
>
> OK...this is pretty rad.?
>
> Balls and Sunshine (father and daughter thru hikers) just completed the
> Triple Crown. Sunshine is probably the youngest to thru the CDNST, and
> more than likely the youngest to complete a triple crown at 13 years
> old...
>
> https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=225061030982524&set=a.222390857916208.1073741837.158323920989569&type=1&theater

WOW...  and having done such by 13, I strongly suspect she now has the
attitude/knowledge, that there's nothing that she can't do in life, if she
simply sets herself to do it. ...  to paraphrase the line from The
Hitchhiker's Guide: if you've done three impossible things before your
fourteenth birthday, then there's nothing you can't do.