[pct-l] message 10: Complaining about Mountain Biker picture on PCT

jimklukkert at yahoo.com jimklukkert at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 20 21:40:42 CST 2013

It's this kind of inane bickering as well as other trash talk that makes me think:

1) I ought to get off this list, despite some Ver valuable information otherwise;

2) some of you guys are not taking full therapeutic advantage of the trail (though at least one can hope that whilst you hike the outback you are for a while not polluting my in box), and

3) in fact perhaps folks can stay focused on important pct stuff, and find other venues to act out their various head trips.

So please, whoever knows how to improve the picture, please, you are such a noble creature, a Goliath of an out doors type, please, just fix the dam thing. Other wise I fear a blister developing on my delete finger.

After that, I pray you get a life.