[pct-l] JMT Fastpack Record

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Wed Nov 13 10:02:33 CST 2013

Snow Bunny Unsupported JMT Reinhold wrote: Maybe this year Catra could hook up with Switchback who could pace her on ablistering pace down the PCT.
Switchback replies: I hold the JMT record for the Most Supported JMT Hike.  It took me 2 weeks and I had the best foods and drinks during my hike.  It was a blast and an easy vacation.  Other hikers asked me for handouts, but I did not give them any.  By the way, I just went on a 1200+ miles solo motorcycle trike ride to Yosemite and the Ahwahnee Hotel for a couple of nights.