[pct-l] iPhone Mapping App

Fred Walters fredwalters2 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 08:27:43 CDT 2013

Sorry, must have explained badly.  BackCountry Navigator PRO is not causing
the problems - it is the phone itself as it will often crash/lock-up on its
own when BCN is not running; it restart/needs restarting most days, often
more often.

So I was thinking of changing to an iPhone as I thought that whilst my
issues might be the particular manufacturer, to go of Android again would
still be a risk given my experience.  iPhone is probably the safest
alternative, but a major consideration is a mapping app equivalent to
BackCountry Navigator but for the iPhone (I've had a look and can't find a
BCN version for iPhone though several requests to CiritterMap for one).