[pct-l] ULA Helix Ice Axe

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 00:43:50 CDT 2013

I used the ULA Helix in 2010, a relatively high snow year and would use it
again if I hadn't left it standing against a tree in a hail storm north of
Sonora Pass.  Didn't realize it was missing for 20 miles.  Damn!  Great for
cat hole digging by the way.  I liked it and if they still made them, I'd
buy another next time I needed it.  I've never used their cramps.  Maybe
someone else out there has.

Shroomer