[pct-l] Wide-set straps

Heather mom_and_alex at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 8 11:05:49 CST 2013

Just a thought - if you cannot find straps set where you need, try the next smaller torso length?
I was desperate to love my GG pack, and I have very narrow shoulders. (I do have a thick neck, after years of push-ups. ) I couldn't believe how closely the shoulder straps seemed to be stitched together - like no other pack I had tried. It wasn't until after I sold it that I realized I was at the cusp of torso length, and so the pack hit my neck right near level of shoulder strap stitching, but that since the straps spread nicely from there, a shorter pack length may have ridden a bit lower on my back and provided the necessary "give".
Hope this post makes sense!

Message: 42