[pct-l] Wide-set straps

Lindsey Sommer lgsommer at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 11:13:42 CST 2013

I also just got a GG pack, and also noticed that the straps are really
close together! I have super narrow shoulders too, and it seems to be
working out just fine, but I can see them being an issue at some point with
certain people. Will definitely have to keep an eye on any rubbing that
happening along my shoulder/neck area.