[pct-l] Plantar Fasciitis?

bluetrail at aol.com bluetrail at aol.com
Tue Mar 5 13:58:13 CST 2013

Solution for me has been custom orthotics in my shoes.  Podiatrist either laser measures my foot or makes a plaster cast of my foot.  Measurements or plaster cast gets sent to a lab.  Lab makes the orthotics.  Get your feet used to the orthotics by starting wearing them an hour or two and building up to a full day.  It took a month to 6 weeks for the pain to stop, but it's been years since I've had plantar facitiis pain.  I do wear the orthotics in sturdy sneakers/trail shoes about 5-7 days a week with an ocassional day or two of more "girly" shoes at work.

Joan