[pct-l] Horse encounter with illegal MTBs

Spring kjssail at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 25 02:24:58 CDT 2013

I think Yogi has the right idea: when I encounter illegal bikers, I simply refuse to allow them past me.  I carry weapons (hiking sticks) and am 6' 4", so I might have an advantage over some other hikers.  If bikers are supposed to yield, then I think they are illegal when they don't yield.  So they need to be stopped and given the lecture.  I bike, although rarely on trails, and bikers don't get special privileges.

Spring