[pct-l] Hello

Ed Jarrett edjarrett at msn.com
Mon Jun 17 17:02:05 CDT 2013

I am just section hiking the trail.  But I find that every year I spend less and less time figuring out what I will encounter on the trail.  Pretty much all I m concerned about now is water, and to a lesser extent any significant climbs and snow possibilities along the way.

Ed Jarrett Blog: http://aclayjar.blogspot.com/  Twitter: https://twitter.com/EdJarrett53 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ed.jarrett.71