[pct-l] Monkey Butt, Any treatment Ideas ????

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 13:59:33 CDT 2013

1) commando and maximize air flow
2) when you hit a water source wipe down area with water and soap - if you
have it (use that fancy bandanna you got at kick off) Do this away from
water source please
3)  at night wipe down area with water yet again
4) if you have any red areas apply Desinex before sleep.
5) do this any time you notice any chaffing or better yet before you notice
it
6) if you have a bad case to start use anti-fungal treatment  - generally
if you do the above you should never get a bad case....

The salt on your skin forms small crystals and these irritate the skin.
Wash off the salt and keep the area dry.

Day-Late