[pct-l] Hello everyone: beginning to plan for the PCT

J. Reilly reillyrenovation at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 13:50:13 CDT 2013

Thank you all for the great information.  After a long trip down the East
Coast I have arrived at my parents house and am finally at a computer where
I can dig deeper into the info I received.   I am sure some more questions
will come up as I research.  I look forward to meeting some of you out on
the trail as well.

J.