[pct-l] Fwd: Warm weather hiking food

Carol museumgirl at me.com
Tue Jul 16 14:51:55 CDT 2013

True Lemon is dehydrated lemon juice. There is also True Orange dehydrated orange juice. They come in single-serve packets. They also have True Lemonade, but it contains stevia, which makes me swell up like crazy. I don't recommend it. The plain lemon is great, though. I get it at the grocery store, but I'm sure you could also get it from Amazon. They have everything!

Carol

Sent from my iPhone