[pct-l] Successful Thruhike with Dog

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 10 13:09:12 CST 2013

________________________________
 From: Edward Anderson <mendoridered at yahoo.com>
To: Stefan Rinnert <stefanrinnert at googlemail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 9, 2013 7:33 PM
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Successful Thruhike with Dog

Hello Stefan,

Your best source of information on hiking on the PCT with a dog will come from Vicki Mattson. She, her son, Jay, and their dog, Utah, did a good part of the PCT last year, and, I think, are returning this summer to finish. Utah is a certified service dog. I had picked up the three of them at Cajon Pass last April and drove them to and from the Kickoff.

MendoRider

Hi Vicki, hope you and your family had a great holiday season.