[pct-l] Halfmile Map Printing Group Rate

b j xthrow at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 10 14:07:56 CST 2013

Hi Grady,

Great thinking!  I'm definitely interested!  I was planning on picking the maps up mid-Feb when I'm on a trip through Portland to Corvallis, later heading back to Seattle and Vancouver, Canada (if those locations help others..)  Anyone had experience with a group rate from GISI?

-Rhiannon

___

Message: 17