[pct-l] SWC Regional Graph fixed

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Sat Feb 23 08:38:43 CST 2013

Good morning,

In my snow chart comments yesterday I should have been clearer by stating
that nothing in them specifically relates to snowpack conditions south of
Kennedy Meadows.  The significant mountains surrounding L.A. – meaning the
San Jacintos around Idyllwild, the San Bernardinos north of I-10, and the
San Gabriels above of L.A.  -- are not on the charts.

About the only vague conclusion one can reach is to assume that if the
snowpack shown on the Sierra-South chart is heavy or light, for example,
maybe the snowpack in the mountains of S. Cal. will similarly be heavy or
light. Good luck with that.

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09/