[pct-l] Half size Halfmile map shipping prices

Rika Oli rikaandoli at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 09:16:42 CST 2013

GISI sent me the following shipping quote. The price is for 1 complete
set of maps.

UPS GROUND (3-5 Business Days)- $15.00
USPS PRIORITY MAIL (2-3 Business Days)- $18.00
USPS MEDIA MAIL (5-7 Business Days) - $9.00

When placing the order we will need to also provide them with a list
of shipping addresses and mailing preference for each copy.

Still looking for a couple of people to join in on the order. Maybe
you're one of those people who use electronic maps, but want a lighter
weight option to carry or keep in your bounce box. Jump on the half
size bandwagon and let me know!

Thanks!
Rika