[pct-l] Bear 'Can Usage

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Wed Feb 6 19:48:16 CST 2013

Good evening, Lilacs,

During a business trip to RSA a few years ago a colleague, who car-camped
with his family, told a monkey story:  He pitched his family-size tent near
some trees, and everything was peaceful until early the next morning when
the whole tent began to shake and shudder.  He found that a band of monkeys
had climbed the trees and were jumping off limbs to slide down the top and
sides of the tent.

That’s an interesting way to awaken in the morning.

Come see us; the PCT hiking is great.

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye
http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09/