[pct-l] Bear 'Can Usage

River Malcolm river at orcasonline.com
Wed Feb 6 20:10:37 CST 2013

As among the greenest of the green, I am so grateful to hear so many points of view
from so many experienced hikers and have the opportunity to sort out which
wisdom applies to me, which doesn't, which values I embrace, and what are
my highest priorities.

Thanks to all for the honesty and experience you are sharing.

River