[pct-l] low snow year

Gavin Reilly alpha23 at 4securemail.com
Fri Apr 5 12:46:39 CDT 2013

Any further comments on snow conditions,

particularly for So Cal (early season)

given recent weather systems?

Mt wilson station recently reporting  up to 3 inches @ 5500 ft ASL

http://www.nohrsc.noaa.gov/interactive/html/graph.html?units=0&station=MWSC1

Are there other stations with info re: higher, for example?

Kind Regards

Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 08:36:30 -0700
From: "JoAnn" <jomike at cot.net>
Subject: [pct-l] low snow year
To: <gideonscher at gmail.com>
Cc: pct-l at backcountry.net

I do know that this winter was considered a low snow year but this spring has brought a lot more snow to northern CA and southern OR. We?ve had rain and more rain in the 3000? area but in the mountains, above 6000?, has been getting a reasonable amount of snow.  And it still continues.

are we there yet