[pct-l] Sec A Mile 11 campspot?

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Mon Oct 22 20:31:57 CDT 2012

In 2010 I hiked that first day in Mid-April as a day hike and I
remember all that water. I think there was a lot of water at kickoff
time in 2009, if I recall. It was so different from 2008, the year
that I hiked it. I set off on April 30 in the late afternoon and got
to Lake Morena on May 1 in the early afternoon. There wasn't any
water anywhere except in that first creek 2 miles from the start when
you don't need it. Hauser was dry. No seeps, no little springs. So
keep an eye on the list for early water reports. Unless you will be
one of the early ones.