[pct-l] Generosity, thanks.

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 22:08:05 CDT 2012

If you think this list is good you are not going to believe the folks you
meet on the trail.
No insult intended to this group - but its just a hard to beat the
experience of the people you meet when you are out on the trail.

Day-Late (who still can't beleive all the fantastic folks he has met while
thru hiking)