[pct-l] Bikes on the PCT

Ron Northway ron.northway at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 12:16:48 CDT 2012

I encourage everyone to write and call Beth, among others agency folk, PCTA
officials and politicians, as often as possible.

You cannot make too much noise if you wish to preserve something you care
about.

After all you know what they say about grease?

Well, while we've been planning hikes the squeaky (mtb) wheel has gotten
more than its share:
http://forums.mtbr.com/passion/big-news-feds-consider-allowing-bikes-pct-816289.html

Ron