[pct-l] lost camera, ~ PCT mile 1521, about 2 weeks ago

Susanna Damgaard susanna.damgaard at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 11:08:29 CDT 2012

hi folks.  Just got home from my thru and so have a chance to post
here....did anyone find a camera on the PCT in Washington,  near Bridge
Creek (about mile 1521) north of Snoqualmie Pass?  It is a blue Canon in a
grey Osprey case and has a whole lot of pictures that I'm extremely sad to
lose.  If you found it (find it), please please please contact me.  Small
monetary reward offered for its return and obviously i would reimburse
shipping.

Thanks all

THE DARKNESS (sue)
susanna.damgaard at gmail.com