[pct-l] Burning TP

abiegen at cox.net abiegen at cox.net
Thu Oct 4 13:36:35 CDT 2012

Shon wrote:

>Have you tried Poodle Dog bush for backside wipes?? (joking, of coarse)

I had a friend who was a surveyor. He learned this from his father and all the sons were surveyors. They did a lot of work surveying in Oregon. One time at a friend's insistence, they brought the friend along on a surveying trip. They got dropped in the middle of some Oregon forest by helicopter with food and supplies, to survey and to be picked up two weeks later. Those supplies did not include toilet paper.

The noobie friend had to go number 2 and asked the brothers what he should do. They told him to just find some leaves and use them to wipe up. The noobie went off to do his business and returned a short while later. He told them that he had found some really soft leaves that worked great. He went on and on about how soft these leaves were and how he would always look for them when he had to go.

Later that evening the noobie was experiencing some itching and discomfort that seemed to get worse as the night wore on. When the medivac helicopter carried him off the next morning the brothers agreed that next time they should make sure that noobies know what poison oak looks like.

This was presented to me as a true story. Given similar situations with my son's friends I believe it.

TrailHacker
--
"When my feet hurt, I can't think straight"
Abraham Lincoln