[pct-l] San Jacinto to Cabazon

Stephen Clark rowriver at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 14:29:43 CDT 2012

Planning on San Jacinto Wilderness to Cabazon (I-10) October 26-28.  If
anyone needs to complete this portion I could use some company.

*Itinerary:   *
*Friday  Oct 26th* - meet at the Palm Springs Tram* (lower station) at 1:00
PM take tram to top and hike to Skunk Cabbage Meadows - first night's camp,
or you could meet us at Skunk Cabbage from Devil's Slide Trail (Humber Park
TH). Look for me at Saddle Junction at 4:00PM.
*Saturday Oct 27th* - hike to Fuller Ridge CG, a 12 to 13 mile day (no
water @ Fuller Ridge) or to Black Mt Rd CG... a 14 to 15 mile day ((no
water @ Black Mt. faucets have been capped)
*Sunday Oct 28th* - hike in to Cabazon (Ziggy and Bear's), a 19 to 20 mile
day mostly down hill.

*Since there is no reliable water in this section you should carry a
minimum of 8 liters. *

My car will be at Cabazon and I can take 3 to the long term tram parking
'or'  Idyllwild  (Humber Park) if necessary.

Tram prices are: $23.95 for adults and $21.95 for seniors (over 62). If you
park at Humber Park be sure to display a forest pass.

Please let me know (off list) by Oct 15th if you wish to join me.

Quackers
aka Stephen
RowRiver at gmail.com